Vegan DIY Reese Peanut Butter Cups
CHOCOLATE? Peanut butter cups are one of my favorite desserts out there. Well there is a vegan way to make peanut butter cups that tastes so similar to the real thing you won’t even miss it. Try our delicious mouth watering recipe for Vegan Peanut butter cups and share with friends. Try putting these guys in a food chopper and make with some home made vegan ice cream for a real treat! For a great mold see below, we have found a cheap mold on amazon to make your peanut butter cups with ease!
- 1 Bag Vegan Chocolate Chips
- 1/4 Cup Peanut Butter
- 1 Muffin Tin
- Double Boiler
- Take a Muffin Tin and line with paper liners or use a silicone mold.
- In your double boiler melt your bag of vegan chocolate chips until they are melted and smooth. Put a small layer of chocolate into each muffin tin liner or your mold. Refrigerate until hard.
- Then take a teaspoon of peanut butter and put that on top of your hardened chocolate works best if slightly heated to liquid ( not all the way). Refrigerate until hardened.
- Place your final layer of chocolate on top and refrigerate one final time for at least 25 minutes.
- Eat, Share and Enjoy!