Try our Delicious recipe for Vegan Brownies! You won’t miss your dairy products with this rich tasting recipe!
- 2 Cups Unbleached All-Purpose flour
- 2 Cups White Sugar
- 3/4 Cup Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Cup Water
- 1 Cup Vegetable Oil
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- Preheat the Oven to 350 Degrees F
- In a Large bowl mix together your dry ingredients then pour in your liquids. Mix until evenly blended together. Spread your brownie mixture evenly in a 9 x 13 inch baking pan.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes until the top layer of the brownies don't have a shine. Let the brownies cool for 10 minutes before cutting into squares.
- Eat and Enjoy!
A plant-based vegan diet can reduce the risk of mortality from conditions such as:
- Type 2 diabetes
- Cardiovascular disease
- Ischemic heart disease
- Some cancers including prostate and colon cancer