St. Patrick’s Day Cupcakes
Go all out for your St. Patrick’s Day party with our St. Patrick’s Day Cupcakes. These green cupcakes bring the holiday festivity out! The cupcakes are green with a creamy white frosting and green sprinkles. For added fun get shamrock wrappers. This recipe is so easy that your kids will love helping make the cupcakes turn green!
- 1 Duncan hines vanilla cake mix
- 1 Duncan hines vanilla frosting
- 1 Sprinkles, Green
- 1 Wilton gel food coloring in, Green
- Follow directions on the back of the cake mix box to make the batter.
- Then add food coloring, use as many drops until you get the color you'd like. This was the part my kids loved!
- Cook the cupcakes as instructed and enjoy!
For the rest of your festivity we have put together a list of more recipes and DIY projects for St. Patrick’s Day:
Make sure to check out our other articles for St. Patrick’s Day and feel free to submit your ideas as well!