Slow Cooker Orange Chicken
Love Chinese and Netflix? I know who doesn’t. Turn on your slow cooker while you’re doing your normal day activities while it cooks your amazing orange chicken. This recipe is super easy and will have your family amazed at the results! I’m a huge fan of sitting down with Orange Chicken and rice and watching TV in my pajamas.
- 4 Chicken Breasts
- 3/4 Cup BBQ Sauce
- 2 TBSP Soy Sauce
- 3/4 Cup Sweet Orange Marmalade
- One Crockpot
- Cut 4 thawed chicken breasts into cubes and cook them in your slow cooker for 1 1/2 hours on medium.
- Drain your chicken juices from your crockpot and pour your mixture of BBQ sauce, orange marmalade, and soy sauce. Mix until all chicken pieces are coated.
- Cook on Medium for 2 hours.
- Serve with rice, eat, share and Enjoy!