Slow Cooker Chile Con Queso
Enjoy this Slow Cooker Chile Con Queso Recipe with family or friends at any big event or game day. Perfect for the upcoming super bowl party! Grab a big bag of chips for your next get together and prepare your taste buds for a thick Delicious mix.
- 1 Pound Ground Beef
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 3 Tablespoons Chili Powder
- 1 32-Ounce Block Velveeta, Cubed
- One 16 Ounce Jar Salsa of your choice (our favorite is the fresh mixed salsa from Publix)
- Brown the beef in a large skillet over Medium-High heat. Add the chili powder and garlic powder and stir together. Add 1/4 Cup water and let simmer until evaporated.
- Transfer your beef to your small crockpot. Stir in the cheese and salsa Cover and cook on high until melted.
- Serve with Tortilla Chips.
- Eat, Share & Enjoy!