Easiest apple butter recipe! Right along with the set it and forget it recipes this one will have you stepping back and letting the cooker do the work. Try our Slow Cooker Apple Butter Recipe! Don’t forget to Print it out.
- 12 Pounds apples pealed, cored, and sliced
- 1/2 Cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- 3 Cups White sugar
- 1 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1 Tablespoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1/4 Teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 Teaspoon ground allspice
- In your slow cooker place your apple and vinegar.
- Set on High for 8 hours then low for 10 more hours
- After 18 hours stir in sugar, brown sugar, cinnamon, clove, and allspice, and cook for 4 more hours.