Oatmeal Caramel Cookie Cups
Try out this amazing Oatmeal Caramel Cookie Cups recipe! I recently came across this amazing recipe and I couldn’t help but to share it with you! These cookie cups are chewy, gooey, and all around amazing.
Our cookie recipe is a vegan friendly dairy-free recipe that you’ll love! These gooey cookies and are the perfect combination of sweet but healthier!
All of our recipes are printer friendly so make sure to print the recipe out. If you enjoyed this recipe, make sure to use our share buttons below! Check out our other vegan friendly recipes by clicking on the tab above.
- 2 cups jumbo oats
- 1 cup walnuts
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar (for caramel)
- 3 tbsp full-fat coconut milk (for caramel)
- 3 tbsp coconut oil (for caramel)
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract (for caramel)
- Pinch or two of Pink Himalayan Rock Salt (for caramel)
- 80 - 100g 85-90% dark chocolate or Pulsin' Dark chocolate chips (for topping)
- 1/4 cup Pulsin' raw cacao butter melted (for homemade topping)
- 1/4 cup raw cacao powder (for homemade topping)
- 1 tbsp maple syrup (for homemade topping)
- Line a 12 cup muffin tray with baking paper circles. Grease the sides with melted coconut oil.
- Preheat oven to 160C (325F).
- Process walnuts to a coarse meal.
- Mix together all oatmeal cookie ingredients.
- Divide mixture amongst prepared muffin tray cavities; approx. 1.5 tbsp.
- Press down to evenly distribute in each and then make an indent in the middle of each allowing it to come up the sides a little.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes. Remove and gently press down the centres before they cool. Allow to cool in the tray for 15 minutes before removing and place on a wire rack.
- Meanwhile mix together coconut sugar, vanilla, salt and coconut milk. Bring to the boil and stir continuously until the sugar has dissolved after about 2-3 minutes.
- Add in the coconut oil, bring back the boil and once again stir continuously this time over a medium to high heat for 5 minutes. Remove from the heat and allow to cool for one hour.
- Place baked cookie cups onto a tray lined with baking paper.
- Place 1-1.5 tsp of the caramel into the centre of each baked cup. Place them into the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Melt the chocolate or to make your own homemade chocolate, mix the melted cacao butter with the cacao powder and maple syrup.
- Pour 1 generous tsp of the melted chocolate or homemade chocolate over the top of each cookie cup just covering the caramel. Place in the fridge to firm up for 30 minutes.