No Bake Granola Bites
Don’t have the time to wake up in the morning and make breakfast? Not a problem! Let us show you how to make no bake granola bites. Just grab them and go! They are great for small snacks or even something to eat before you work out. Oats are a great source of carbs, fiber and contain protein. Eating oats can increase better blood flow but increasing the production of Nitric oxide. They can also lower cholesterol levels and can improve blood sugar levels.Make sure to share this recipe or after you’ve tried it leave a comment below with your feedback.
You can click the links Below highlighted Blue to find the products listed below…these are affiliate links that I may receive a commission for if you buy.
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup ground flax seed
- 1/2 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Combine oats, chocolate chips, flax seed, peanut butter, honey, and vanilla extract together in a bowl.
- Form into balls using your hands. Arrange on a baking sheet and freeze until set.