Honey Garlic Shrimp
We’ve had some amazing results with our last shrimp recipe, You guys love shrimp! We wanted to show you a new recipe we’ve come across that is super easy to make and very tasty. Make sure you grab shrimp on your next grocery trip for this Honey Garlic shrimp recipe. With a recipe that will be sure to take you 20 minutes you’ll be relaxing quicker after work in no time! You can add sesame seeds to this recipe and some broccoli for a Chinese takeout feel to it. Our favorite combination with this shrimp was a nice bowl of rice and fresh steamed broccoli.
With all the chaos in our house, this recipe was super easy to make and I was able to relax faster. I’m a full time working mom and will do whatever it takes to sit faster after work. With that being said, I’ve found recipes that are simple and easy. Try our other popular shrimp recipe here.
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/4 cup soy sauce (I use reduced sodium)
- 1 Tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger
- 1 lb medium uncooked shrimp, peeled & deveined
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- Whisk the honey, soy sauce, garlic, and ginger (if using) together in a medium bowl.
- Place shrimp in a large zipped-top bag or Tupperware. Pour 1/2 of the marinade mixture on top, give it all a shake or stir.
- Marinate shrimp for 2-4 hours. Best if left overnight in the fridge.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Place shrimp in the skillet.
- Cook shrimp on one side until pink-- about 45 seconds-- then flip shrimp over. Pour in remaining marinade and cook it all until shrimp is cooked through, about 1 minute more.
- Serve shrimp with cooked marinade sauce, rice, or steamed veggies.