A great addition to an amazing dinner are always the side dishes! Try this Gluten Free Garlic Dinner Roll Recipe. As desired add cheese for a cheesy twist on this great recipe.
Gluten Free Garlic Dinner Rolls
- 1 1/2 Cups Warm Water
- 1 Tablespoon White Sugar
- 1 Package Rapid Rise Yeast
- 3 Large Eggs
- 1 1/2 Teaspoon Canola Oil
- 1 Teaspoon Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 1/2 Cups Gluten Free All Purpose Baking Flour
- 2 Teaspoons Xanthan Gum
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 2 Teaspoons Dried Dill Weed
- 1 1/2 Teaspoons Minced Garlic
- Add Cheese if desired
- Stir warm water and sugar together in a bowl. Sprinkle your yeast packet over the mixture and allow the yeast to foam for about five minutes.
- Wish together in a bowl until frothy your eggs, canola oil, and vinegar. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine flour, xanthan gum, and salt together in a bowl until evenly mixed. Beat yeast mixture into flour mixture using an electric mixer until evenly combined. Beat egg mixture into flour mixture until just combined; stir in dill and garlic. Beat dough on high until dough holds together and is sticky, at least 4 minutes. Cover bowl with plastic wrap and set aside to slightly rise in a warm area, about 30 minutes.
- Form into large rolls on a greased baking pan.
- Cook in preheated oven for 35 to 45 minutes or until lightly golden on top.