Fruity Pebbles Cookies
I love the fruity pebbles cereal! I don’t know about you, but the taste is great. So after coming across this recipe how could I not make it for the kids! This recipe is great for your child’s birthday party or even just around the house. Make sure to pick up a box of fruity pebbles your next grocery trip to make these delicious fruity pebbles cookies.
Growing up my mother wouldn’t let me eat sugary cereals and I often didn’t get to choose. However, one cereal that I was aloud to eat that was sugary was fruity pebbles. This recipe is super easy and fun to make with the kids.
- 1 Package instant Vanilla pudding mix
- 1 1/2 sticks butter
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 2 1/4 Cups Flour
- 1 Cup of White chocolate chips
- 2 eggs
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 Tsp Baking Soda
- 2 Cups Fruity Pebbles Cereal
- Preheat your oven to 350 Degrees F.
- Use parchment paper on a cookie sheet to make a non stick pan for your cookies.
- Whisk together baking soda and four and set aside.
- Mix together all of your ingredients leaving your fruity pebbles and white chocolate chips to stir in last.
- After stirring all the ingredients together scoop your mixture into balls and place them evenly spread out on a cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes
- Eat, Share & Enjoy!