Easy Stromboli Recipe
Stromboli is basically a baked sandwich that meat lovers will love! As an Italian classic this recipe will make you drool.
- 1/2 Pound Bulk Saugsage
- 1 Pound loaf frozen bread dough (thawed)
- 4 Slices Hard Salami
- 4 Thinly Sliced Ham
- 4 Slices American Cheese
- 1 Cup Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 Egg White Lightly beaten
- Preheat Oven to 425 Degrees F
- Heat a skillet on the stove top and cook your sausage until crumbly and no longer pink. Drain out any excess grease.
- Pat out bread dough on a baking sheet to 3/4 inch thickness. Lay your Salami, ham, cheese in the center of the dough. Sprinkle Mozzarella cheese, Salt, Pepper, and cooked sausage. Fold dough and cut to cross if desired to make design.
- Use egg wash to coat the top of the bread.
- Bake in preheated oven for 17 to 20 minutes until golden.