3 Ingredient DIY Toilet Cleaning Bombs
DIY Toilet Bombs
Keep your toilet clean with ease with these DIY Toilet Bombs. Toilet Bombs are for keep away your day-to-day build up on your toilet so when it comes down to cleaning you’re doing less work less often. Here are the ingredients you’ll need:
What you will need to make Homemade Toilet Bombs:
You can click the links Below highlighted Blue to find the products listed below…these are affiliate links that I may receive a commission for if you buy.
1 Cup Baking Soda
1/4 Cup Citric Acid
1 Tablespoon Dish Liquid
- Grab a Large Bowl and mix your ingredients together first dry then add the dish liquid
- Then press firmly into your Silicone Cube Mold wipe away any excess
- Let them dry overnight or for at least 5 hours
- Once Dry store them in an airtight container
- Toss one into your toilet bowl and your ready to go!