Put real oils back into your body with this DIY Lotion Bar Recipe. With simple ingredients this is a easy do it yourself recipe! Make sure you share with your friends and make extra batches. This winter has been cold and what better way to moisturize your skin then with lotion.
- 1 Cup Coconut Oil
- 1 Cup Shea Butter
- 1/2 Cup Beeswax Pellets
- 2 Tbsp. Vitamin E Oil
- 10-12 Drops of Essential Oil of your choice
- Crockpot liners
- Cover your crockpot with your liner. Combine Coconut oil, Shea Butter, Beeswax pellets, and vitamin E Oil.
- Once all melted let cool slightly until slightly thick. Add in your essential Oil for fragrance.
- Pour into mold or candy mold.
- Store into an airtight container.
- Moisturize and Enjoy!