Crunchy Cheese Chicken
I seem to be missing my grandmother, I’ve been working with her recipes lately. Today I’m going to show you this simple, yet tasty recipe for Crunchy Cheese Chicken. My grandmother would cook this every few weeks and serve with a side of lemon potatoes and a veggie. Chicken is always great with gravy so don’t forget to try the gravy recipe too or it’s not worth it! Your kids are going to love the tasty crunch of the crust on the chicken drenched in a creamy chicken gravy.
I hope you enjoy this recipe! For more Chicken Recipes Click Here
- 4 Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 2 Sleeves Ritz Crackers, Crushed
- 1/2 Cup Milk
- 1/4 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon Pepper
- 3 Cups Cheddar Cheese, Grated
- 1 Teaspoon Dried Parsley
- 1 (14 Ounce) Can Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1/4 Cup Milk
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Pour the Ritz cracker crumbs, milk and cheddar into three separate shallow dishes. Add salt and pepper to milk and stir to combine. Set aside
- Cut chicken into three equal pieces. Dip each piece into milk, then cheddar, then finish in the cracker crumbs. Place dipped pieces in prepared baking dish. Finish with remaining chicken. Sprinkle with dried parsley.
- Cover baking dish with aluminium foil and bake in preheat oven for 35 minutes. Remove foil and bake an additional 10 minutes or until chicken pieces are cooked through and edges are brown and crispy.
- In a small sauce pan combine soup and 1/4 milk whisking to combined. Heat through and serve over chicken.