Chocolate Chip Cookie Cheesecake Bars
We absolutely love all things cheesecake! My kids are always willing to help in the kitchen if it involves sweets, cheesecake, or cookies! I browse Pinterest often and came across a recipe I couldn’t resist! Today I’m going to give you the best recipe for Chocolate Chip Cookie Cheesecake Bars! Cookie bars and brownie bars are great to bring to parties for a small mess free dessert! If you like this recipe make sure to share with friends!
- 1 18 oz roll refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg, room temperature
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Line a 9-inch square baking dish with parchment paper or non-stick foil. Set aside.
- Spread a little more than half of the cookie dough onto the bottom of the baking dish and press down firmly creating an even layer.
- Using a stand mixer or hand held mixer, beat the cream cheese until light and fluffy.
- Add in the sugar and beat until combined.
- Beat in the egg and vanilla extract until smooth.
- Pour the cheesecake filling over the top of the cookie dough base.
- Crumble the remaining cookie dough over the top.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes.
- Let cool completely before cutting into bars.