Banana Cream Pie Bars
For my readers that know me personally, you know I LOVE banana cream pie. I love how the banana is usually a strong flavor and it’s creamy and soft. I came across this recipe the other morning while laying in bed and I couldn’t wait to try it! I think I’ve fallen in love. These banana cream pie bars are rich with flavor and super creamy and soft, the nuts add a crunch as well which is great too! I’m looking forward to Thanksgiving, I’m making this recipe for dessert! Make sure to share with friends our recipe or leave a comment below if you loved it as much as we did!
Eat & Enjoy!
- 1½ c. crushed Nila wafers
- ½ c. chopped pecans
- ⅓ c. butter, melted
- 3 sliced bananas
- 3 c. cold milk
- 2 pkg. (4 oz) vanilla instant pudding/pie filling
- 2½ c. thawed cool whip
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Mix wafer crumbs, nuts, butter in a 9x13 dish. Press firmly onto dish. Bake 8 mins. Cool 10 mins.
- Top crust with sliced bananas.
- Pour milk into large bowl. Add dry pudding mixes. Beat with wire whisk, for 2 mins or until well blended.
- Spoon 2 cups of the pudding over banana layer.
- Gently stir 1 cup of whipped topping into the remaining pudding.
- Spoon over pie. Top with remaining 1½ c. whipped topping.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours.