Stuffed Peanut Butter Cookies
I couldn’t resist, I had to share this stuffed peanut butter cookies recipe with you! These peanut butter creations are straight out of a magical land. They have a gooey peanut butter center with a sugar coated outside.
Break out the milk and be ready to dip these hot cookies. Our recipe below is printable so be sure to print and use our buttons on the side to share with your friends. Don’t let them miss out on this fantastic recipe!
- 1/2 c. creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 c. (1 stick) Butter, softened
- 1/2 c. brown sugar
- 1/4 c. granulated sugar (plus more for rolling)
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 c. all purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1 c. smooth peanut butter
- 1/2 c. powdered sugar
- Make filling: In a medium bowl, combine peanut butter and powdered sugar and mix until smooth. Scoop into small balls (about 1 1/2") and freeze until ready to use.
- In a bowl make your cookies combine the peanut butter, butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar and beat with a hand mixer. Add egg and vanilla. Add in your flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Scoop your cookie dough mixture out, roll them into a ball and flatten them. Then take your frozen peanut butter bites and place them in the center of your cookie dough. Pinch the cookie dough together to close around the frozen center.
- Place in the oven for 12-15 minutes on 350.
- Replace center filling ingredients with caramel, chocolate, or a candy to get a gooey center of your choice.
For More Tasty Treats try our other recipes for treats: