Strawberry Daiquiri Shortcake
Put together this delicious recipe for a cake that mixes fruit and liquor together! That’s right get read for a strawberry shortcake that is spiked with Rum. These tipsy little shortcakes have a fluffy cake and refreshing strawberry mixture. Add whip cream for a dessert feeling to them. Serve in a small bowl or dessert dish for guests. We often serve these on our card playing nights. The girls love the little cakes and how refreshing they taste.
- 1 Stick Unsalted Butter
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 Cup Rum
- 1 Cup All-purpose flour
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Cup Chopped Strawberries
- 1/4 Cup Strawberry Yogurt
- 1 package mascarpone cheese
- 1 teaspoon rum for the mascarpone fluff
- 1/2 Cup Confectioners Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon strawberry jam
- 1 Cup heavy cream
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour 8 cups of a muffin tin.
- Mix together your butter and sugar until you have a light and fluffy mixture. Then beat in eggs one at a time. Mix in your vanilla, rum, and then flour and salt. Fold in yogurt and strawberries.
- Pour your mixture into your muffin tray and bake them at 350 for 15-18 minutes.
- In a separate mixing bowl mix together your cheese, sugar, rum, jam, and cream into a smooth and fluffy.
- Break apart your cake mixture into small bowls and place your fluff and strawberries on top.
- Eat, Share & Enjoy!
If you like this recipe make sure to share with your friends so we can continue sharing great recipes and more.
Here are a few things we think might help with your recipe:
The following links are affiliate links that we may receive a commission on if you make a purchase