Slow Cooker Garlic Lemon Chicken
Slow Cooker Chicken
Try this great recipe that is very easy to make. This recipe will take about 3h 30 mins to make, so set it and forget it! If you love slow cooker chicken recipes this one will be on the top of your list. Make sure you print and share on Facebook etc. with friends!
- 1 Teaspoon Dried Oregano
- 1//2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 Cup Water
- 1/4 Teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- 2 Pounds Skinless boneless chicken breast halves
- 2 Tablespoons Butter
- 3 Tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Teaspoon Chicken Bouillon
- 1 Teaspoon Fresh Chopped Parsley
- Rub a mixture of oregano, salt, and pepper onto your chicken. Take a skillet or small pan and brown both sides of the chicken with butter in the pan.
- In the same skillet, mix the water, lemon juice, garlic, and bouillon. Bring the mixture to a boil. Place your chicken into your slow cooker. Pour your mixture of juices over the chicken.
- Cover your slow cooker and cook on High for 3 hours. Add the parsley to the slow cooker 15 minutes before the end of the cooking time.
- Serve over noodles or a bed of rice.
- Eat, Share & Enjoy!