Try this amazing dump cake that will only take 5 minutes for preparation time! If you love pineapple this is a great recipe for you!
Dump Cake in 5 Minutes
- 2 Cans Crushed Pineapple
- 2 Cans Cherry Pie Filling
- 1 Box Yellow Cake Mix
- 1 Stick Margerine
- 1 Cup Chopped Walnuts (add by choice)
- Grease a medium sized rectangular pan.
- Preheat your oven to 350 Degrees.
- Pour your two cans Cherry filling into your pan and spread out evenly. Pour your two cans of Crushed Pineapple onto of your cherries to create a layer, Spread evenly.
- Pour your cake mix evenly across the top of the pineapple layer.
- Melt butter into a mixing glass or bowl, pour melted butter on top of your cake mix. Put your dump cake into the preheat oven and cook 15-20 minutes until cake mix is golden brown.
- Watch carefully it can burn quickly!
- Eat, Share and Enjoy!