Cinnamon Vanilla Sugar Scrub
Sugar scrubs are great for exfoliating dead skin away. Try out this Cinnamon Vanilla Sugar Scrub Recipe to leave your skin feeling soft. Using raw cane sugar gives this sugar scrub a better texture. This sweet smelling sugar scrub is great for gifts or even for a Christmas present. The scents remind me of holiday cookies! I love all things cinnamon and was excited to make this one!
- 1/2 cup White Sugar
- 1/2 cup Raw Cane Sugar
- 1/4 cup oil (Olive Oil, Almond Oil, or Coconut Oil)
- 1/2 tsp. Vanilla Extract or Essential Oil
- 2-3 drops of Cinnamon Essential Oil
- Dash of cinnamon (optional)
- Mix together in a bowl then transfer into a jar.
- Enjoy your smooth skin!
For another sugar scrub recipe of mine check this out: