Banana Bread Bottom Cheesecake
Alright I’ll indulge in the craze! Banana Bread bottom Cheesecake! I fell in love when I saw a video on Facebook from Tasty of my two favorite desserts coming together into one. Get this, they took banana bread and used it as the crust for a delicious and soft cheesecake. Who wouldn’t fall in love right?! Well I had to try it so here is the recipe so you can too! Fall in love with this soft moist banana bread and rich tasting cheesecake today. If you fall in love with the cheesecake as much as we did make sure to click our share buttons below to share with your friends.
Now I don’t know about you, but cheesecake has always been a part of my heart. Or at least the easiest way to get to my heart. Forget the jewels and load my mouth with cheesecake and I’m yours forever. Unfortunately my waist line isn’t saying the same. But here is your recipe as promised so you can indulge in the sweets:
- 4 bananas (as ripe as possible)
- 4 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 32 ounces cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon gelatin powder
- Preheat the oven to 350°F/180°C.
- In a large bowl, mash the bananas with a fork. Add in the oil, egg, vanilla, and sugar. Stir until combined. Add in the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon. Stir until just combined. Pour the banana bread batter into a greased spring-form pan and bake for 30-40 minutes or until the top is set.
- In a large bowl, add the softened cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla. Whisk until combined.
- Microwave the milk until hot for about 2 minutes, and add in the gelatin powder. Quickly stir until gelatin is dissolved, about 5 minutes. Pour the gelatin mixture over the cream cheese and whisk again until smooth. Pour the cheesecake mixture over the baked banana bread and cool for 3 hours or overnight.
- Eat Share & Enjoy!